1.check-in, check in, recognise emotions, stay with them, it will be better, when needed distract from them in a useful way: breathing, expanding vision and clarity, creativity, walks in nature, meditation
2. Bear Necessities:
-sleep even from 8 pm to really replenish and regenerate,
-buy, cook, eat simple: rice, potatoes, lentils, chickpeas, buckweet, pasta, fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds; some of them are long term lasting foods one should always have at home to boil. Give beans and peas a boil several hours before you actually cook them in the boiling pot;
– stay hidrated, water gives health, clarity, stamina, vitality, creativity, energy and keeps good healthy organs and tissues.
– simple creative, organised clothes, things and schedule. Yeah, it can be that simple. Simple is efficient, clever, intelligent, sophisticated, healthy, creative and honorable. Love yourself enough to trust this. Don’t explain, don’t push against those with different opinions. Simplify your life. Decluter gradually your tasks, wardrobe, your mind, breath, energy body, your expenses and studies. Keep it smart and efficient.
3. Commit to your happiness. Have daily simple bear necessities goals for daily life. Expand with simple weekly and monthly goals. Keep your eyes on the ball: the bear necessities above, being in time at work, polite but assertive, simply you, normal, efficient, humble, grateful.
4. What Do You Do Most of Your Time? What do you think about, what activities you have, how do you organise? Check in, keep it as simple as you can, keep your eyes on the ball. Have patience.
5. Be smart with your stress. Take care of your self, again! Bare necessities ensures you are rested, well fed with natural simple foods and hydrated and enjoy time in nature for optimal physical, mental and emotional balance. Pace yourself.
6. Keep low profile, do your gratitude list each morning. At evening envision forgiving others and asking for forgiveness, appreciate the good and know there are ways in which you already are appreciated. Send love and see the best and the potential in others. See them at their best and send them love.
7. Shake your stress and negativity off, meditate and walk it out, dance it out in your room. Your room as your life, body and environment and other aspects have been given to you as gifts to enjoy and make the best that you can in the moment so enjoy. Keep it short and simple and restrain from gossip, blaming, shaming, critising others or yourself. Mocking is not funny on neither parts. With reccurent negative behaviours in others, keep interactions short, seldom and keep them in good regard. Seeing others as victims leads to becoming one of them… So regard people in their pure potential and they will, when they are ready, rise up to it.
8. Become aware of feelings and communicate it in a connected way: Breath and say:”I feel this way” and really be present, vulnerable in expressing it and humble with your emotion. Open the door for the other to see the impact of their behaviour giving them a chance to connection, comprehension and humanity…