I Love You Notsalom.com
- Basically, however you feel on the inside, you wind up acting upon – and wanting to make others feel. So, if you’re angry on the inside – you’ll act out in anger – and wind up making others feel angry. If you feel loving on the inside –you’ll want to do loving actions – and make others feel loved.Meaning? If there’s someone who’s mean to you – a bully – you should know it’s because they feel bad inside themselves – angry inside themselves.
- Those who have received little love will offer only what they have if they don’t cultivate good behavior and values. All those characters who are mean in Disney movies, don’t have a lot of love in their lives – and so they choose seeking power, to try to make up for lack of love. Whenever you choose power over love you will never find true happiness.
- Bad Disney characters treat even their friends badly and consequently their friends don’t love them continuing thus the circle.
- Thus, having little love for others or themselves, they all start to feel jealous, to talk about not loving who they are – as they are. As a result of not having love – they pursue power – to try to fill themselves up inside. But power is like junk food for the spirit. Love is like healthy food for the spirit. Power might feel tasty and good in the moment – but it will never be satisfying – never fill you up.
- Yep, no matter how much power you get – you will always feel empty. And you look for more and more. But because power is like junk food, the more you get, the sicker you feel inside – not happier.
- In contrast, the good characters seek love – not power. And the more love these good characters get – the more loving friends they enjoy – and loving acts they do – the happier they become – and the more self-fulfilled they feel.
- Love is the ultimate super power. And teamwork is another super power. When you join loving forces with those you love, you can accomplish lots – like all the good characters in Disney movies get to enjoy.
- All the bad characters in Disney movies are always jealous of something that someone else has. The evil characters never take time to find out what their “true inner power” might be ( their “true inner passion”).
- Because these bad characters feel as if they don’t have a “true inner power” – they try to take power from others. They particularly like to take power from those who are “in their true power” – the good characters who have some special inner power (aka: a passion for singing, a passion for a special love connection, a passion for swimming, the ability to grow magical hair.)
- In contrast, the good characters in these films take the time to fully step into their own true power – so they have no desire to take power. The good characters are focused on following their heart’s calling (singing, swimming, spending loving time with soul mates and soul friends, going towards the light in a distant village) And when these good characters take the time to pursue their own “true inner power” (their heart’s calling) they ironically wind up tapping into an increased sense of ” inner power” –thereby increasing self love and happiness.
- Meaning? When you follow your heart’s calling, you wind up becoming your most powerful self. You don’t need to take power from others if you can tap into your own inner power.
- Power’s okay to want to – as long as you are loving in your use of it – and use your power for good not evil, to make people happy otherwise no one would benefit . As Spiderman admits, “with great power comes great responsibility. “
- Don’t just listen to what others tell you – watch their actions: look at how they treat those around them. If they’re mean to their “so called friends” – then that’s a warning they might be mean to you.
- It’s important to give people a chance to learn lessons and change their bad ways– if a mistake is made – and someone acts badly.
- In fact, many of the good people/mermaids/mermen in these films made mistakes. They didn’t act as their highest best self. But they all apologized for their bad behavior – looked for the lesson to be learned – and expressed wanting to grow from their mistakes. They even followed up their apology with a positive action which showed they learned their lesson – and were choosing not to do this bad behavior anymore.
- Meaning? Even if somebody does something bad – it doesn’t necessarily mean they are forever bad. Also – even if YOU do something bad – it does not mean YOU are forever bad. Each of us can act badly at times – make mistakes –or act badly. What’s most important is to always want to learn and grow from any misbehavior.