1. I begin today by loving and accepting every part of myself, inside and out, exactly as I am.
2. Today, I look for the beauty in everyone and everything.
3. Today, whenever I need anything, I know that it will be provided.
4. I am grateful for all the good that is coming my way.
5. Today I take a moment to count my blessings.
6. When I think of others, I affirm that they are happy and healthy and that all is well in their world.
7. Traffic jams around the holidays give me time to do more affirmations.
8. Abundance comes to me from expected and unexpected sources, and I express gratitude for all of it.
9. I have unlimited energy during the holidays and I use it well.
10. This is a harmonious, loving, peaceful season. I have time for everyone around me.
11. I now allow new and wonderful things to come into my life. I am open and receptive to all that is good.
12. Change and surprise are evident everywhere I go today. I look with delight at all I see.
13. I make sure the holiday foods and beverages I ingest contribute to my vibrant health.
14. I share my love and holiday joy with everyone I meet. Life is good.
15. I open my home and welcome guests with music and holiday love. They are like a loving family to me.
16. My home is a happy place to be during the holidays. I bless everyone who walks through the door, myself included.
17. My friends are loving and supportive.
18. Everyone in my family is Divinely protected at all times.
19. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
20. Humor and joy contribute to my overall well-being.
21. Compliments are gifts of prosperity. I have learned to accept them graciously.
22. Life is very simple during the holidays and every day. What I give out, I get back.
23. Today I give myself permission to do whatever gives me the most pleasure.
24. Throughout the holidays, I am centered, calm and balanced.
25. As I quiet down and focus on the beautiful things in my life during this time, I open myself up to my own healing powers.”
by Hay House Radio
25 Holiday Affirmations
~ Louise Hay